• Contacting new and existing clients (Agencies or Advertisers) via telephone, chat and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing these businesses with the best solution for their business goal.
• Improve client’s experience by driving optimal and appropriate product adoption
• When applicable, manage a portfolio (book of clients) of SMB clients with responsibility for growing revenue.
• When within scope and area of knowledge, provide pre and post-sales assistance for all applicable products.
• Ability to identify trends and solve problems.
• Providing vital product insights & feedbacks, from their own experience using the Products and sharing the feedback from the Advertisers.
• Champion and produce success stories for advertisers who have had success in growing their business by using the products.
• Use a variety of tools to be able to properly communicate and drive Advertiser’s business to success.
Salary – RM 4500-5200 per month+10-15% Sales incentive
Work location: Malaysia
Bachelor’s degree o 2 to 3 years working in a Digital marketing.
Knowledge of MS Office and use of voicemail and electronic mail systems.
Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills.
Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment.
Proactive mindset with regards to identifying issues and opportunities as well as communication with clients.
Highly motivated and goal-oriented.
Takes direction well while also demonstrating proactive behavior.
Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently.
Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Feels comfortable contacting clients via phone, chat or email. o Bi-lingual agents: Level of proficiency in the local language is “Native” and B2 in English.