Overall View of The Job
Digital Senior Media Executive/Digital Media Supervisor will be responsible for managing the day to day digital media activities for clients, including four main areas: Digital Media Strategy, Digital Media Planning, Monitoring and Reporting. These activities run across the entire field of Digital marketing with no limitation including Online Display, Social, Online Video, Search Engine Marketing, Sponsorship, Gaming, Mobile Marketing and other new Digital-related technologies/platforms.
• Coordinate campaign brainstorming and planning with Digital Planners from the big picture stage through execution and final analysis and reporting;
• In-depth knowledge & understanding on digital consumers’ media behavior and come up with insights and recommendation that will generate an effective digital approach;
• Support Digital Planners in strategic digital media planning in campaign strategy sessions;
• Can create a search and keyword strategy report in Vietnamese using Google tools.
• Responsible for online media planning activities: plans and costings, KPI setting, account queries and liaises with agency partners and suppliers – hands on negotiation and communication with suppliers is included.
• Oversee and monitor all digital media activities done by agency partners and suppliers including booking and loading media following the approved digital media plan, providing instruction and supervision as needed to meet required KPIs with optimized spending.
• Overseeing and directly preparing tracking and reporting for digital campaigns with and sending out to relevant parties;
• Final review of all digital tracking and reporting reports prior to sending out to relevant parties;
• Understanding and prior experience in use of tracking platforms from reading, set-up and management;
• Responsible for campaign performance review presentations using Microsoft Powerpoint for client meetings.