Ho Chi Minh
• Conduct sales planning and follow up in line with company sales targets, objectives and strategies.
• Close follow up with potential and existing customers to maintain, grow and secure more business.
• Achieve sales target set by management.
• Work closely with other departments within the company to provide a satisfying service to our customers
• Protect existing clients and company's benefit by complying policies and regulations.
• Complete the assigned job when required.
• Complete Company’s sales reporting requirements (to Senior Manager or higher level) in a timely manner.
• Adhere to Company’s standard profit margins and discount guidelines
• Build and maintain a strong client relationship.
• Conversion of sales leads into customers
• Develop and penetrate existing accounts (Retention and Development).
• Continually develop knowledge of Company’s products/services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions to the customers.
• Control all documentation and data relating to customer visits, agreements and terms of reference to ensure that customer information is maintained accurately in the customer database.
• Good at English( Intermediate Level) or Japanese (N3~N2 level)
• Ability to work under pressure.
• At least 2 years working experience as a Sale in Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Local Delivery… having own regular customer database will be an advantage.
• Fluent in Microsoft Office.
• Good personal presentation, business presentation skill will be an advantage.
• Good in communication skill and team working.
• 25-30 years old
• Sales allowance: Business trip, transportation, telephone.
• Full social insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law.
• 13th month bonus; salary review every year.
• Working in a dynamic & friendly working environment.
• Training and career development opportunities.
Ho Chi Minh