· Make and handle documents related to shipping activities by sea/air, logistics, customs clearance, storage, payment for goods (Export and Import documents)
· Make quotation, announcing incoming goods, sending D/O, bill, booking for customers
· Prepare the necessary procedures to export and import goods
· Support to get prices and offer freight rates. Well coordinate with Operation team to make sure whole process is properly followed
· Keep in touch with local customers, agents and related parties to ensure operation of all shipments
· Solve customers' complaints and satisfy their requirements after checking with operation team
· Answer the customer's inquiries or questions
· Other jobs required by the superiors.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & EXPERIENCE
· At least 01 year of experience in Forwarding/ Logistics/ Shipping lines Company (Potential fresh graduate is also welcomed)
· Bachelor’s degree of University graduate preferred with foreign trade, economics, majored in international trading and transportation.
· Informatics: Proficient in office informatics software, internet, email, MS office
· Good command of English both spoken and written
· Knowledge about Korean customer is a plus
· Well organized and detailed, be able to work under high pressure
· Good communication and presentation skills
WHY CANDIDATE SHOULD APPLY THIS POSITION?
· Working Time: 8:00 am – 17:00 pm (Monday – Friday) & 8:00 am – 12:00 am Saturday
· Working place: O1415, 14F, Keangnam Landmark 72, Pham Hung str., Hanoi
· Salary: Negotiable based on capability
· Bonus: 13th month salary, holidays
· Annual Heathcare package, Lunch Allowance, Parking fee
· Other benefits stipulated in company’s regulation and Vietnam’s Law