- Set up proper maintenance and control of documentation concerning electrical & Automation and related issues (including the process development, scheduling, maintenance, problems solving, etc.) in coordination with Process Owner
- Ensure that the machines work safely and all related aspects are in line with Olam standards as well as legal requirements and regulations.
- Coach and train-related technicians and operators in preventive and routine maintenance activities and machinery operations.
-Follow the minor project related to engineering work and ensure its effective execution by the mechanical teams and contractors.
- Participate in the routine operation meeting (technical meeting) to provide information and historical data, and propose necessary actions.
- Participate with other departments for a daily and special operational meeting in order to provide information and historical data for proper actions.
- Set up, monitor, and control the budget in the assigned area.
- Materialize small-and medium-size engineering projects through the
setup and installation of new lines and implementation of a test run to ensure the readiness for mass production.- Supervise, participate, and coordinate with the teams in various activities such as 5S, suggestion, safety, and environmental awareness and hygiene for continuous improvement and favorable working climate.
- Education requirement: Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree. Major in Automation Engineering
- English ability: good (speaking, reading and writing)
- Computer skill: MS. Office, AutoCAD.
- Experience related to the position: 1-2 years experience in a technical field, preferably food manufacturing or consumer goods industry (as Engineer Supervisor, Industrial Services, E&A/MES Engineer, or other similar positions)
- Understanding of Electricity, Control and Automation, SH&E and QM Policies (including NGHE, NEMS, NEST, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000)
Lô L, đường số 6, KCN An Phước, xã An Phước, Long Thành, Đồng Nai
Olam International was established in 1989 with 1 product in 1 country, trading cashew from Nigeria into India. Today we are a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 70 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 16,200 customers worldwide. Our team of 62,500 full-time, seasonal, contract and temporary employees have built a leadership position in many... View more