Ho Chi Minh
- Under general supervision, creates and maintains assembly instructions for the manufacturing operation.
- Prepares and maintains data storage on the Jabil computer network and master files per ISO standards.
- Prepares and implements Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s) for manufacturing assembly instructions.
- Interprets customer documentation, drawings and blueprints for defining manufacturing process flow.
- Works with the process area and engineering to define process flow.
- Order stencils as needed, per stencil procedure.
- Updates SAP routing and production status.
- May assist in publishing weekly and monthly reports of department performance in accordance to established standards.
- Reports to Manufacturing Engineering Manager/ Manufacturing Engineering Lead.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Plus 1 - 4 years manufacturing experience in various electronic assembly processes
- Good English communication
- Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office and computer graphics program preferred.
Lot I8 -1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP), District 9, HCMC
JABIL, founded in 1966 in Michigan , is a US-based multinational electronics manufacturing and solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, production and product management services to global electronics and technology companies. With more than 180,000 dedicated employees at 100 plants in 28 countries, Jabil helps customers design, build,... View more