To provide and develop a Fire safety management system to protect people, property and the environment. As well maintain activities related Fire protection such as inspection, testing, and maintenance (ITM) of fire protection systems that support the department objectives, and overall Wanek business objectives.
1. Maintains regulatory compliance in fire protection (Adhere to local Law, local police and FM global standards)
2. Follow annual fire safety plan and CAP
3. Conduct to regular inspecting, testing, maintaining fire protection Equipment, perform checklist for fire safety inspection & audit (Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually inspections) at all sites
4. Assist supervisor on Investigating fire incident at all site, DC & Ashton Warehouse.
5. Develop training materials and conduct training on fire protection such as re- training, competence training, promulgate (video, photos…)
6. Implement fire safety program (Monthly, annually) such as Emergency response in fire case, practice fire drill. Co-work with EHS team on Hot work management, Contractor management, fire Protection System impairment management)
7. Support build, develop & maintain activities of Fire Brigade Team.
8. Prepare periodic reports to Government agents related fire safety activities
9. Prepare reports for submission to direct superior and head of department.
10. Admin task: Order request necessary equipment, make contract, payment
11. Work on shift (day or night), if required.
- College in mechanical, electrical or related technical field of study or equivalent experience required.
- Fire protection system technical courses or relevant training courses desirable
- At least 2 years of experience for fire system engineering role (managing and operating)
- Experience in furniture manufacturing industry is preferred
3. Knowledge of:
- Strong knowledge of design and operation of automatic fire protection system, engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic, mechanical systems, BMS (Building Management System), CNC machines and Dust collector system.
- Good knowledge in Manufacturing Process and EHS field.
4. Skills and Abilities
- Passionate about EHS
- Teamwork and communicate effectively
- Intermediate English (Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking)
- MS Office & CAD proficiency