Progress in the emerging field of digitalisation, industry 4.0 has been growing strong in recent years. Fast development cycles, new gadgets and customer driven product development are driving a disruptive change that will reshape the way businesses work and operate.
These advances are directly related to embedded systems and play a key role in transforming businesses into a new area of thinking and working.
If you are excited to join the digital revolution of business processes, welcome to MWF! Make Work Flow is a upcoming company in Germany with a strong passion for innovative and creative problem solving of processes tracking for small and medium sized businesses. We provide an easy plug’n play service to digitalize manufacturing and business processes. Our solution is based on hardware and software, closing the gap between the analog and digital work. In 2021 we want to expand our office to Ho Chi Minh City and create an innovation hub, building a new team of likeminded people.
MWF is part of the framas Group. We are looking for the talented and passionate Electronics Engineer to join our team in Ho Chi Minh. You will see your work projects come to life, from MVP to be used in many businesses and factories. With us you have the chance to bring change and bring improvements for 100s of businesses.
Why you’ll love working here
Because we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of an emerging field, holding our company and its values to a high standard. At MWF, you will discover more than just work
- Join a dynamic and fast-growing international company
- High pace environment with a flat hierarchy
- Various in house trainings and workshops on hot technologies and trends
- “New Work” center culture
- Dogs welcome, regular team events and BBQ
Your duties & responsibilities:
- Support all phases of development, analysis, design, implementation, testing, releasing of new hardware
- Facilitate schematics & BOM creation
- Facilitate PCB layout and component creation
- Continuous improvement, iterative work on exciting devices
- Be responsible for product documentation
- Assist with manufacturability and usage issues
- Assist the sourcing of components
- Communicate with team, co-ordinate production efforts, and handle day-to-day work efficiently and independently
- Have hands-on experience designing, testing, upbringing and working in Electronic circuit design (analog and digital)
- Experience in PCB design including schematics entry, layout and debug
- Knowledge and experience if signal integrity and power integrity concepts such as impedance, differential routing, board stack ups
- Have hands-on experience with communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART, USB
- Understand RF products such as Bluetooth, RFID, Wi-Fi or UWB
- Able to solder, use a scope and other lab test equipment such as logic analyzer, oscilloscope
- Strong analytical thinking
- Knowledge of Circuit design and testing tools e.g. KiCad, test suits
- Excellent in problem analysis and solving
- Strong thinking outside-the-box
- Good English communication skills
- Coding skills in C, C++, Verilog/VHDL, Python is a plus