- Willing to work on shift, hardworking attitude.
- Get assignement from Manager and willing and proactive in working.
- Learning Agility and Be able to work independently.
- Coaching ability, teamwork and leader skill are highly required.
- Ability in programing the PLC/HMI for line control and process control
- Execute the maintenance plan for electrical equipments and machines
- Support and solve the trouble-shooting occurrence relating to the electrical equipments and programs
- Ba able to design and update the drawings in field of electical and automation.
- Graduates from Electricity and Automation at Bachelor Level
- Knowledge of office network, industrial network, PLCs and Automation architecture as integration level
-3 years’ experience in working with PLCs, HMIs, DCS, SCADA(IFix, WinCC, Botec F1,..,) control system
- Good analytic thinking, problem solving skill.
- Being able to communicate in English. Especially technical Field.
- PC literacy (Auto Cad, other engineering software)
- Focus in details, accuracy and systems.
- Good communication and maitainance plan skill to manage logically.
- Candidate will be tested at the simulation system and real instruments at HVN
1500 - 2000 staffs
Heineken Vietnam Brewery, was established on December 9th, 1991 by Saigon Trading Group (SATRA) and Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd. (APBL) – now Heineken Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (HEINEKEN Asia Pacific). The brewery covering an area of 12.7 hectares in Thoi An Ward, District 12, HCMC is one of the most modern breweries in Southeast Asia. For a number of years, Heineken Vietnam Brewery has been one...