1/ Report to the Electronics Project Manager.
2/ Hand on electronics product and tasks in order to meet all the customer’s requirements.
3/ Lead, hand on electronic products from NPI stage to MP stage
- DFM, risk assets PCB/PCBA from customer’s design
- Penalization and optimize PCB panel design is fit production
- Validate PCBA and circuit design
+ Qualify electronic components
+ Work with SMT department to build samples
+ Test, debug circuit and write the validation report
+ Write PPAP report for customer
4/ Develop and handle the fabrication of production fixtures:
- 2D and 3D design
- Electronics controller design and programming
- Application interfaced with the fixture
5/ Support Production trouble shooting issues relative to circuit design, quality, process
1/ Bachelor's or master’s degree in Mechatronics/Electronics
2/ 0 to 4 years working in the electronics field, circuit design, electronics production. Welcome Fresher for the junior level.
3/ Familiar Electronic test tools: LCR, multi-meter, oscilloscope, Altium, Gerber ……
4/ Read, understand datasheet component, schematic and is able to debug circuit from customer’s design by electronics tools.
5/ Familiar SMT process: SP, PnP, Reflow, Hand Soldering, Wave soldering, box build
6/ Good command of written English
NICE TO HAVE
- Ability basic programming one or more microcontroller Arduino, Raspberry, PIC
- Knowledge and ability writing Technical Report as APQP, PPAP
- Ability to lead and handling multi-Projects simultaneously and complex products involving multiple technical fields and coordinate between in-house stakeholders (Purchasing, Quality, Production), and external stakeholder (suppliers, colleagues/customers overseas);
- The US company with flexible working style. This is a "safe place for making mistake"
- Probation time: 2 months with 100% salary
- Professional internal / external training with budget training (yearly) for your own (6 mil/year)
- Working time: Monday - Friday (8:00 - 16:45)-Rotating Saturday 18 days/ year for 1st year. 08:00 - 16:00 on Sat. From 2nd year onward it would be 12 days/ year.
- Shuttle bus from HCM, Thủ Đức, Biên Hòa
- Work from home policy
- Colleagues: Friendly and well cooperate.
- Competitive salary with labor market.
- Yearly Bonus: 2 - 2.5 months
- Health care insurance + Accident insurance
- Teambuilding, company trip
- Year-end party
- Annual leave: 12- 16 days/ year