I. CLERICAL and ADMINISTRATIVE JOB (40%)
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the COO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plan, coordinate and ensure the COO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the COO's time and office.
• Receive and screen incoming calls, welcome visitors, check with COO’s schedule and appointment to confirm. Forward calls after verification, or arrange meeting for visitors after clarifications
• Work closely and effectively with the COO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, presentation documents and other tasks that facilitate the COO's ability to effectively lead the company.
II. ANALYTIC AND REPORTING WORKS (30%)
• Daily check documents, reports from departments sending to COO for approval. Be able to collate information, cross check reports and numbers to ensure the accuracy of all documents sending to COO’s office
• Screen proposals from departments, asking questions to clarify information or run analytic spreadsheet to attach to the proposal as requested by COO.
• Extract and analyse CMS system or adhoc reports from departments into an analytic report including but not limiting to revenue report, customer report, lead report
• Remind and Follow up with Department Heads to get information, reports following deadline given by COO
• Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the COO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
III. COMMUNICATION AND COORDINATION WORKS (30%)
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Communicate directly, and on behalf of the COO, with Board members, HODs, Center Managers on COO’s decision, instructions.
• Translate and Interpret COO’s speech in meeting, log meeting minutes and follow items mentioned in meeting minutes until it is done and update COO.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Foreign Language
• 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees, manager, and BOD
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team
• Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
• Good time management
• Mature & high confidentiality
• Analytic skill and business mindset
• Administration & organisation skills