Safety, food Safety and sustainability
- Manage all activities related to projects, innovations, modifications, asset life extension initiatives in a safe way and compliant with Local & HEINEKEN rules, standards, procedures
- Connect, benchmark with outside industry and other Breweries of HVN, Global for safety improvement activities for maintenance and engineering works
- Ensure that maintenance & engineering processes are compliant with Environments & Sustainability rules, standards, procedures of Authorities & HEINEKEN.
- Lead the implementation of safety improvement activities, act immediately when unsafe behaviour occurs, stop unsafe behaviours and report high-risk activities and give feedback to relevant people
- Responsible for OTIF project execution with good quality as Heineken standard
- Proactively give solutiona to improve the performance of equipment which impacts quality
- Effectively extend condition-based maintenance to all equipment impacting quality
- Benchmark to achieve international “world-class” performance in manufacturing
- Develop best practices within world-class maintenance techniques and method applications and share proven best practices within the Heineken network.
- Co-drive world-class PM strategy with the Maintenance leaders (standards and tasks) and support the change to move to condition-based and predictive maintenance
- Support and drive world-class spare parts management in order to innovate and further reduce working capital/costs by benchmarking and centralizing within HEINEKEN and externally
- Cordinate with Planned maintenance team to define the maintenance & engineering strategy and priorities, including the Brewery's 3-year maintenance plan
- Set up a plant improvement work process, including management of change (MOC), in-house projects and align this to the overall strategy based on the Value Driven Maintenance (VDM) principle of creating the most value-adding maintenance organization.
- Lead in Process Safety Management for the plant and process change management (MOC) within maintenance focusing on extending asset life and reducing operational risks and costs
- Manage and conduct the plan and execution of brewery CAPEX's
- Lead a project towards a solution that minimises the total cost of ownership of the asset. Include the costs of future maintenance, energy, efficiency etc. in project decisions
Organization, Interfaces & People Management
- Lead and support Planned Maintenance Team, Maintenance Execution Team and report to the Engineering Manager (EM).
- Initiate and drive world-class maintenance processes and strategy (i.e. extend asset life and further reduce costs).
- Feed planning team leader and maintenance planner with preventive maintenance plans and plans to improve asset performance and/or reduce costs.
- Be the Brewery and OpCo Corporate interface
- Connect with stakeholders for project execution
- Coordinate and align between Engineering & Purchasing Dept to ensure supply of Capex materials and service OTIF
- Cover for Engineering Manager
TPM & Continuous improvement
- Support to sustain implement AM steps 0-5 (foundation & advanced) in implementation of AM step 6 through integration and optimisation of maintenance processes
- Elaborate on modification proposals and check the requirements for modification procedure (e.g. warranty, safety)
- Monitor implementation and effectiveness of long-term actions via “Feedback to design” process to link with EEM Pillar, redesign-to-cost and performance strategy development
- Explore and promote advanced maintenance techniques (pit stop, maintenance free, maintenance prevention & continual optimization of PM standards). Expend its use within asset management and value driven maintenance
- Promote the use of advanced predictive maintenance tools
- Implement weak component analysis (WCA). Execute improvement activities to improve weak points of equipment
Information & Data Management
- Support the Maintenance TL in ensuring integration, optimization and up-to-dateness of all maintenance systems with the CMMS as the master system for maintenance.
- Be the key-user of the CMMS, Master data registration
- Report globally used and validated benchmarked KPI’s for monitoring world-class performance
- Lead and identify latest development and appropriate digital tools, automation frameworks to support business objectives in processes and productivity improvement
- Implement digital solutions to understand what is happening and why, in real-time, on the shop floor; and to enable real-time decisions to be made concerning the process connected to the data