1 - 2 Years
Experienced (Non - Manager)
- Teaching Math and Science in English for children.
- Teaching General English programs for children.
- Prepare lesson materials based on lesson plan for each lesson.
- Support academic team in covering syllabus and compiling materials for teaching.
- Take care of students and evaluate their learning progress.
- Ensure that the teaching, learning and curriculum promote the development of students.
- Instruct students on taking placement test as well as mid-term and final tests.
- Attend teachers’ training workshops to improve teaching quality.
- Working time: Monday – Friday ( 08:00 AM – 04:30 PM ).
- Candidates hold Bachelor of Education/ Graduated from Universities of Pedagogy, majoring in English Language Teaching.
- Candidates hold Bachelor Degree (graduated from any Universities), majoring in English Linguistics plus holding a teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA).
- Candidates with at least 1 year experience at other English centers and with TESOL certificate are preferred.
- Candidates having at least 6.5 IELTS band score or above are preferred.
- Good pronunciation and proactive teaching style that can inspire the passion of students in learning English
- Having easy to understand conveyance ability, professional and patient.
- Humorous and active candidates are preferred.