Overall responsibility for managing the day-to-day operations of managing EDW Cloud Operations including deployment of new ETL Jobs, monitoring data stage jobs, incident resolution, problem management, configuration and change management, optimization of ETL jobs & data tables [indexing and partitioning etc.]
Cloud Platform Provider, IT DBA & Network Teams, Data Management Team
- Managing production support of FECREDIT cloud-based enterprise data warehouse
- Deployment of new ETL Jobs, monitoring data stage jobs, incident resolution, problem management, configuration and change management, optimization of ETL jobs & data tables [indexing and partitioning etc.]
- Monitoring of data stage jobs and ensuring that incidents are resolved efficiently; making sure data availability is on time.
- Working closely with internal teams including BICC and IT to ensure delivered changes are in line with enterprise practices of data warehousing and industry standards
- Partnering with the EDW Cloud platform provider to streamline how solutions within the EDW can be enhanced to add business value
- Remaining up to date on key technologies, business and industry trends as it applies to the EDW environments.
- Establishing and enhancing communication channels for issue reporting and resolution
- Presenting to BICC Directors and similar group meetings around EDW performance, service levels and strategy development for EDW Cloud
- Developing and maintaining system improvements by analyzing process workflow and monitoring system utilization in conjunction with the EDW IT technical team and Cloud Solution Provider.