|Deadline to apply||31/07/2020|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
1. Event research/creation and quotation development:
· Doing research for new event programs.
· Making internal quotations, and timelines for whole event project.
2. Event Project Management:
· Leading Operations meeting; Defining People Flow for each event and leading event on site.
· Building up and managing timeline for preparation and operation.
· Building the event flow and coordinating all related people to make sure events are running smoothly as flow.
· Dealing with supplier, venue, goverment to build relationships.
· Controlling Budget of whole event/project.
· Managing and guiding team in all other events activities.
3. Event team coordination:
· Coordinating all team members and other teams to get the whole series of operational needs to run event smoothly and successfully.
· Determining needs and creating schedule for team members (within project). Decide and delegating works & timeline among members.
· Managing Event calendar, making sure other divisions are on track with plan and process correctly.
· Working closely with Production team and Account team on the events
- Proven at least 3 year experience as an Event Manager.
- Experience of working in a busy, high pressured environment.
Ability to establish productive relationships with people at all levels.
- Ability to lead, train and motivate a team.
- Ability to handle and own multiple projects.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Determination to ensure successful events, willingness to undertake a wide range of tasks from start to the end.
- Good administrative, time management and organizational skills
- Good computer skills including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Willingness to learn.
- Enthusiastic, creative, self-motivated, reliable and respectful.
- Pro-active to show initiatives, having a positive and adaptable approach to resolving problems and conflicts
Working time: 8 hours/day mode. (09:00 am to 12:00 am, 13:00 pm to 18:00 pm)