1. Giving ideas, proposing and organizing the implementation of sponsorship, event and charity programs to increase the appearance of product images & company to the public, attracting attention and support the company's products and services;
2. Being the representer of the company in making external messages through newspapers and media ...;
3. Developing and implementing communication plans on mass media; new store opening activities.
4. Drafting press releases, articles, and speeches of company's board of directors...
5. In charge of relations with reporters of media and press agencies;
6. Monitoring and synthesizing informations about the company on the mass media;
7. Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of media, newspapers and advertising;
8. Coordinating with partners to register trademark certificates, complaint,s settlement complaints against individuals and units related to the Company's trademark issues;
9. Reporting as required by Marketing Manager
10. Periodically checking out the stores to ensure the consistency of signs, billboards, POP, and displaying products properly.
11. Working with partners to expand the company's promotional activities such as banking, insurance, ..
12. Coordinating with internal team to check information of products and services rightly when posting in online as well as offline media channels.
13. Proposing and reporting customer care programs, customer surveys, competitor surveys.
14. Other tasks as required by Marketing Manager
1. Education level: College, University or higher.
2. Majors: Marketing, business administration, economics, foreign relations, journalism
3. Skill / Ability:
- Proficient in office computing (Word, Excel, Power point, ...);
- Ability to communicate, negotiate, build good relationships.
- Good ability to arrange, analyze, solve problems.