2 - 3 Years
Experienced (Non - Manager)
- Responsible for end-to-end eCommerce performance including sales, promotions, availability, pricing, listings content, listing ranking, on-site visibility, off-site traffic generation, order management, order fulfilment, after-sales service etc
- Develop and implement sales strategies and generate sales revenue on behalf of leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Healthcare brands across e-retailers and marketplaces
- Manage reporting of sales and projected sales/margin forecasts. Evaluate trends and form meaningful conclusions to facilitate strategic decisions
- Liaise with eCommerce partners to build relationships and network, understand category and brand performance across channels and advise on strategies to drive and achieve business objectives
- Work closely with the cross-functional and cross-BU teams to ensure efficient and effective execution, leveraging support resources and standard operating procedures to ensure a reliable and consistent customer experience, aligned with best-practices (e.g. Modern Trade)
- Manage annual negotiations, including trading terms and conditions, to facilitate sales agreements and achieve targeted margins
- Conduct business reviews and develop deep insights and actionable recommendations from post-evaluation analyses and incorporate into customer strategies.
- Develop, monitor and recommend improvement initiatives on business processes, customer services and new techniques (category management, scanning, etc)
- Monitor sales performance vs approved A&P budget
- Regularly analyze trade returns and develop action plans to drive down returns or errors in delivery.
- Formulate and execute digital marketing demand-generation initiatives including but not limiting to on-site activity, social media, display, eDM, SEO and SEM
- Manages inventory (ensure stock balancing between online and offline), promotional mechanism (e.g. bundles creation, discounts activation, vouchers etc.
- Robust in research and analysis of new online opportunities.
- Degree in Sales/Marketing, Business Management or related fields
- Preferably from platform(s) and/or managing brand’s eCommerce business.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of the eCommerce industry/technology/market/competitors/customers
- Demonstrate strong commercial skills and proven key account management experience across e-retailers and marketplaces
- Demonstrate a general understanding in all aspects of supplier-customer relationship management including supply chain operations, finance, digital marketing and branding
- Strong negotiation and communications skills.
- Critical thinking and creativity in problem solving
- Quick learner on technology.
- Excellent collaboration and agile in implementing fast-paced online environment onto DKSH