- The job holder coordinates and implement change management activities (assessing change impact, engaging stakeholders, developing and implementing communications plan, tracking progress and reporting performance results).
- The job holder manages communication activities, user support, content development on digital channels and supports users on the implementation of change.
Key Accountabilities (1)
Change Management Implementation
- Identification of all potential change initiatives and prioritisation of those initiatives against pre-agreed criteria, and mapping of each initiative onto the organisations change plan
- Planning and monitoring of the organisation’s change plan
- Conduct change impact assessment, detailing current và future state: business vision và strategy, Technology và system, Organizational và Roles, Process và Procedure, People và Metrics, Customer experiences…, evaluate the scope of impact on related internal and external stakeholders (customers, partners, business units, staff…)
- Conduct stakeholder mapping: identify key stakeholders (both internal and external), assess the change
readiness of people and organization,
- Identification of the benefits associated with each change initiative, when they are likely to be realized and how these benefits are to be measured
- Identification of all risks relating to change, creation and resourcing of risk mitigation actions and maintenance of the Risk Register
- Consult/ Support the team in developing change management plans.
- Engage and support stakeholders through change implementation.
- Develop and implement communication plans and track progress.
- Evaluate and report on performance results / efficiency of communication and transformation change implementation activities.
- Support design, planning, pilot preparation and implementation of initiatives.
- Prepare reports for discussions and updates on transformation initiatives.
Key Accountabilities (2)
User Support và Communication Collaterals
- Develop and manage user manuals / guidelines, materials, customer support scripts.
- Partner with feature development teams to design and develop digital user experience, plan and develop useful, usable content including instructional text, error and confirmation messages.
- Translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand interactive experiences to support online users to complete interactions smoothly and effectively.
- Create and manage content on digital channels for new features.
- Create, edit and manage content for communication campaigns.
- Actively research, collect information, update new market trends to develop new content strategy.
- Conduct surveys, collect, manage customer feedback, propose solutions to provide improved support to users.
- Set up the coordination mechanism between different units/stakeholder, facilitate the setting of new operational process, procedure and system to prepare for change
Key Accountabilities (3)
- Conduct training need analysis (TNAs) and provide input và document requirements to training/capability building team;
- Cooperate with training team to develop and implement training, capacity building and other transformation support programs.
- Frequently assess the readiness of the people and organisation, identify improvement areas and propose prompt solutions.
- Develop and run change agent/ change ambassador/ change champion networks
- Provide change management consultancy services to initiatives/ business units
Key Relationships - Direct Manager
Director, Change Management
Key Relationships - Direct Reports
Assigned team members
Key Relationships - Internal Stakeholders
Teams within the Transformation Office and relevant departments in the Bank.
Key Relationships - External Stakeholders
Partners providing professional services
Success Profile - Qualification and Experiences
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a financial, marketing agency, communications and public relations or technology organization
- Demonstrated experience supporting change management strategies and plans
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills in English and Vietnamese languages
- Extensive experience planning for and developing useful and usable content
- Experience supporting project management and organizational change projects Agile / Digital Experience
- Demonstrated experience creating online/digital content and executing on content strategy within the interactive space
- Demonstrated experience developing web/app content for financial services products
- Demonstrated experience translating complex concepts into easy-to-understand interactive experiences to support online users
- Knowledgeable on digital technology, digital banking, ecommerce and fintech advancements
- Experience working in Agile teams to support digital transformation projects Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, Finance and Banking
- Professional change certification in PROSCI / ADKAR will be advantageous