2 - 5 Years
- Job level
Team Leader / Supervisor
- Deadline to apply
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
1. Role and Responsibilities
- Reporting to Transport Operations Head, your main role will be to work closely with 3PLs to ensure they follow up aligned Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of Express and Premium service.
- Monitor KPIs by deep dives and track performance with internal and external reports. Lead the improvement of 3PL operations to maintain KPIs Making the proposal to manage KPI of 3PL on daily basis
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders of Transport department and 3PLs for playbook guideline upgrade and during contracting negotiation, tenders.
- Connect with regional and local team (Ops, Network, Tech, 3PL KAM, etc.) to drive system development for supporting operations of Express and Premium service.
- Ensuring all customer/ seller complaints and tickets are solved within Service-level Agreement.
- Set up weekly/bi-weekly/ monthly meeting and visits to 3PLs to review their performance.
- Lead operations root cause analysis with your team and incorporate the findings into key actions for either 3PLs or department for process continuous improvement.
- Being able to train & coach 3PL’s relevant (drivers/messengers...) for a better improvement.
- Other tasks are assigned by line manager.
- Domestic Travel: 25%
2. Scope of work
- 3PL Backlog Management
- BPO CS/PSC/CX/Commercial governance / coordination (all 3PLs)
- Support claims/billings processing/dispute
- Breached rate
- Failed Delivery rate
- % Backlog clearance
- Customer service tickets
- Partners Support Centre Tickets
- Customer & seller experience performance
- API % manual update (for automation)
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- At least 3 - 5 years’ working experience in logistics/transportation companies and or in the KAM position.
- Requires strong communication, organization skills and analytical skills to be able to efficiently navigate control tower topics (monitoring backlog & 3PL end to end performance)
- Ability to work independently & handle multi-tasks with tight deadline.
- Excellent customer satisfaction focus, results oriented.
- Good at MS Excel, PowerPoint. SQL query experienced is an advantage point.
- Fair in English speaking, good at writing & reading comprehension.
- Requires strong project management skills and drive improvement initiatives execution