2 - 3 Years
Experienced (Non - Manager)
Purpose of Position:
· Set up machineries and facilities.
· Do maintenance of facilities.
· Initiates, implements, and managers the facility maintenance program with emphasis on planning, scheduling and preventative/predictive/productive maintenance.
o Provides technical support and coordination for facility maintenance related items. Coordinates all building and site maintenance.
o Communicates directly with operations to coordinate facility maintenance repairs.
o Tracks, analyzes, and improves the key facility maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule adherence, etc.
o Monitors operations of facility equipment and systems to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
o Develops preventative maintenance program for the facility equipment.
o Overtime is required to meet internal and external customer requirements.
o Other duties as assigned.
· Organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Communication skills
· Calm under pressure.
Knowledge/ Work Experience
* Possess several years in related areas and with managerial experience.
* Speak English speaking must have (Chinese is plus)
・Bachelor’s degree (Mechanical or Electronics-Mechanical Integration preferred) or relevant field