Our client is a huge foreign real estate developer in Hai Phong, specialized in industrial real estate projects, offers you professional working environment and good benefit.
• Manage outsource vendors/ suppliers (Landscape, Facility Management, Security etc)
• Facilitate handover/ takeover of warehouse upon new customer moving in/out of our facility
• Responsible for overall asset management of our warehouses by ensuring that all assets are in
excellent operational conditions (substation, pump station, fire fighting equipment, lightning
• Handle security / traffic control of our warehouse premises
• Involve and manage inspections from authorities (Fire dept, HEZA, Economic Police etc)
• Collaborate with internal teams (Customer Service, Finance & Marketing) to resolve customer
issues related to warehouse (equipment failure, leaking, power trip etc)
• Degree in Engineering, Facilities Management or equivalent
• Experience in handling on site work, repair & maintenance is an added advantage
• Must be a hands-on person & possess ability to understand and solve technical issues.
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experiences
• Possess strong problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in spoken and written English