1. Events: Ensure procedures and Mall regulations are strictly followed; work closely with internal teams (Sales, Marketing, ADV) and contractor to ensure safe and smooth event organization with no damage to Mall assets; handle all issues, incidents and events until completion. (20%)
2. Fit-out: Ensure procedures and Mall regulations are strictly followed; work closely with internal teams (Sales, Marketing, ADV) and contractor to ensure safe and smooth fit-out process with no damage to Mall assets and no serious incidents, especially fire incident. (25%)
3. Daily tasks: Patrol frequently to check safety condition before/ during/ after Mall operating time; work with ADV to solve issues on cleaning, security; check and verify all forms; work with building system management plan and quality control; in charge of physical assets management (20%)
4. Monthly/ periodic tasks: Check and make reports as assigned by Manager for Tenant Fire Fighting monthly check, Building Safety monthly check, Incident/ Accident check and Food Hygiene check. (10%)
5. Organize F&S events, for example: Annual fire drill & rescue, training new tenant staffs, fire fighting quarterly training course... (10%)
6. Review, record, improve and develop Tenant Rule Book and internal procedures & forms. (5%)
7. Solve all complaints from tenants related to facilities and utilities usage. (5%)
8. Other duties as assigned. (5%)
- Applicants must be willing to work at AEONMALL BINH DUONG.
- University or College graduate.
- 4-6 years of working experience is preferred (especially in Construction/ Building Management/ M&E Engineering).
- Required skills: teamwork, customer focus, problem solving, communication.
- Good at English.
- Good at Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Willing to work in shift (1-2 Shift C: 1.30 PM-10.30 PM per WEEK with allowance 80.000 VND/ shift).