Main responsibility will be:
• Ensure all equipment’s spare parts, materials and consumables are well prepared and ready for maintenance works. Build and maintain the inventory of spare parts, tools and equipment.
• Record maintenance documents including system O&M, system specification, drawings and history of assets for future tracking and maintenance purpose.
• In charge for repair and/or installation of system component parts in classroom and office equipment and facility components as required to maintain facilities in a safe, comfortable and operating condition.
• Work with contractors to inspect and supervise their work progress and completion, and to provide quality & safety control and guidance.
• Replace and support the maintenance staff tasks when required.
• Other work that may be required as directed by the Facility Manager/ Operations Manager
• Ensure that preventive and predictive maintenance activities of heating, ventilating and air conditioning system (HVAC) are appropriately performed in a safe manner to meet the operations’ requirements
• Ensure that preventive and predictive maintenance activities of medium voltage and low voltage system are appropriately performed in a safe manner to meet the operations’ requirements.
• Ensure that maintenance activities of the fire system, security system and other systems are regularly performed following local authority requirement.
• Monitor and ensure all procedures and performance measures to maintain the building grounds - Cleaning Service: To oversee cleaning staff and/or the cleaning contractor to ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the campus is kept to the highest standard with day to day close monitoring of cleaning operations and activities
- Security Service:
To oversee security guards and/or the security contractor to ensure the effective security of the campus with day to day close monitoring of security operations and activities. Assist with traffic management plan for school campus.
- Other vendors:
Assist in the management of all Facilities vendors on site ensuring they perform to the required standards –less school disruption and minimum impact to students, teachers and staff.
- Health & Safety:
Be responsible for updating and implementation of all Health & Safety policies and procedures as required by Cognita; completion of records and ensuring regular reporting is completed as required.
• At least 2 years of experience in a planning and coordination role with a high level of ability in prioritising multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
• Being attentive to details
• Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships
• Good customer service approach, well-developed interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently or in a team, be able to stay organized while multi-tasking and work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Good at English communication both speaking and writing