2,000 - 2,600 USD
5 - 10 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Training Scheme
Our client is a big manufacturing company, now looking for a Factory Director in Ha Noi/ Bac Ninh:
- Establishment of production processes and factories operation
- Participate in product research and development processes and support product communication to customers.
- Production planning, ensuring resources meet the progress and quality requirements.
- Organizing the implementation of production plans and assigning specific tasks to related departments.
- Balance production capacity among workshops and factories, proactively propose solutions to increase production efficiency.
- Responsible to the superior for the situation and progress of production.
- Managing all machinery, equipment, raw materials, goods ... in the workshop/factory in charge.
- Proposing the purchase of new equipment to replace unused machines and equipment.
- Observe, control and support the operation performance of functional departments of the factory to ensure the company’s policies, regulations are followed.
- Control production budget and costs appropriate to the management system of the factory.
- Building and maintaining a hygienic, safe and fire-proof working environment at the factory.
- Disseminate specific new policies and regulations of the company to all employees in the factory and control the implementation seriously, fully.
- Responsible for inspection and training - professional guidance for employees under management.
- Prepare regular reports or at the request of the BOD.
- Perform other related tasks.
- Male; Age range: 40-46 years old
- University graduate or above
- Having 5-10 years of experience in a similar position in the manufacturing of electronics or mechanical company.
- Good interpersonal and management skills.
- Proficient in office computer skills.
- Good English communication.
40 - 46