Ho Chi Minh
• Determine and define SCM project scope and objectives.
• Planning, organizing and managing of the projects.
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
• Managing project financials - budget, timeline, expenses, HR.
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
• Review project requirements and critical milestones, and ensure that the project deliverables are aligned with the requirements.
• Ability to analyze VN market, set up sales plan and build up sales network.
• Age: 35 – 42
• Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture and Business Administration
• 8-12 years of experience of Project Management in setting up poultry - livestock factory, farming or feeding. (target: Chicken – Chicken egg, cattle, pork, etc).
• Manage projects through the full life cycle.
• Ability to analyze the project healthy status, inclusive of financial aspects, schedule and risk.
• Strong experience of Sales, Supply Chain and Logistics on Livestock.
• Have experience in management & lead of Company’s business strategies.
• Fluent in English and Korean advanced level.
• Korean native candidate is acceptable.
Lầu 5, 112 Cao Thắng, Phường 4, Quận 3,
Talent Traders are recruitment specialist. Our area of expertise is in placement of vital Mid Management candidates. We bring you tailored and flexible talent sourcing and retention solutions View more
Ho Chi Minh