Report to: Sales Supervisor (SS)
• Maintain and develop customer network in assigned area and channel in the territory assigned
• Be responsible for completing sales volume target and coverage according to company business development strategy
• Coordinate with Marketing Department to enhance brand image and activation at the outlets.
1. Outlet coverage:
- Daily visit outlet and maintain the active outlets as focus channel.
- Maintain the mandate visitation and communication to the outlets to get their agreement on check inventory, POSM, merchandising and trade programs.
- Penetrate new outlets with listing PR product into their communication tools to consumers (menu, product display).
- Maintain engaged account with listing product, sales volume and activation (either coordinate with Trade Marketing or running by outlet).
- Sales Target (volume) and proper distribution to end consumer.
- Distribution and contractual management effectively.
- Complete the sales volume target (single bottle counting) in any circumstance.
- Ensure all engaged account to purchase and sell out the produce distributed.
- Collect the market information, competitor and tie up relationship with outlet owner.
- Complete sales basic routine (daily sales call, monthly working plan, weekly sales report)
2. Weighted of Key Performance Indicator of each FSE
- Volume 50% (Sell Out)
- Active outlet: 30%
- New listing outlet: 20%
- Colleague graduation/ University degree
- At least 2 years relevant experience in trading field
- Relevant experience in alcoholic industry or FMCG an advantage
- Outgoing with good initiative and interpersonal skills
- Strong sales communication, negotiation & problem-solving skills
- Work independently and under high pressure.