Ho Chi Minh
Job Purpose: To set up & manage the centralized database for management accounting and financial analysis.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps.
- University graduated, major in Economy, Finance and Banking
- 1 to 2 years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Good knowledge related to finance, analyze & report the financial data
- Have experienced working the field of statistic and financial reporting, management reporting, financial analysis
- Proficient in Excel and English (especially in writing)
- Familiar with ERP system such as Netsuite, SAP
- Willingness to assist software implementations on the road.
Ho Chi Minh