Our highly respected client is a FMCG distribution company and they are seeking a talented Finance Manager to lead the Finance department to contribute to the growth of the business. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
The Finance Manager will take responsibility for undertaking the finance and accounting function to support the growth of the business in Vietnam, and to make our clients business consistently the best amongst their competitors.
· Communicate with all departments to ensure proper financial forecast to meet budget and deadlines set by CEO
· Ensure all transactional entries are reviewed and code accurately in line with the account string.
· Prepare all balance sheet schedules months and ensure all reconciling items are investigated, resolved and cleared.
· Complete and review all bank reconciliations each month ensuring all reconciling items are identified and cleared.
· Prepare payments to vendors and obtain approvals from authorized signatories and post all payments to Navision immediately after payments are made.
· Maintain the Fixed Assets Register, prepare and post all adjustments, journals, payroll related posting.
· Ensure statutory compliance for accounting tax and all other regulatory matters
· Ensure all travel and petty cash claims are checked and processed and posted with the correct approvals.
· Liaise with Internal & External Auditors, banks and vendors on related matters.
· Perform cashflow forecast and all reporting for Vietnam.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related/similar in Law, Finance
· CPA is not must, but will be prefer
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience in finance and accounting role preferably in the distribution, retail, and or manufacturing industry in a multi-national company
· 1 up to 2 years management or supervisory experience
· Knowledge in accounting standards such as VAT, IFRS, USGAAP
· Good knowledge in costing, financial forecasting, finance analysis, and budgeting
· Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel
· You can work independently in a team and in a multinational environment, with minimal supervision
· You can work under pressure with tight deadlines, multiple task and priorities
· You have in-dept knowledge about local legislation and corporate requirements on documentation and archiving
· Good English and Vietnamese writing, speaking and presentation skills
HD Bank Tower, Floor 6, 25Bis Nguyen Thi Minh St., Ben Nghe ward, D1, HCMC, Vietnam
Mr. An Le (Reggie)
Monroe Consulting Group first started offering executive search (headhunting) services in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, in 2017. Although a recent addition to Vietnam the company has been established in the region for over a decade. From Monroe’s headquarters in Ho Chi Minh City, the Company’s specialist executive search teams track the best talent in the market in the consumer goods, health,... View more