- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
Overall Purpose Of The Job
- Direct and oversee all financial activities including financial reporting, internal control, tax and statutory compliance for the country
- Responsible for appraising country operating results in terms of costs, budgets and trends for future business growth and general economic outlook
- Cash flow management
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, tax returns, and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- Direct the completion of all required returns for the country
- Ensure annual financial and tax audit completion with Group Auditors
- Ensure month end reporting completion with key elements of Treasury, DSO,DPO, NWC, AR, AP B/S exposure, IA status, statutory compliance, outstanding invoices incorporated.
- Direct the closing of monthly and annual financial statements
- Review reports to analyse projects of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and suggest appropriate methods of improving the planning process.
- Ensure internal audits within the operations
- Ensure credit terms to achieve Group targets
- Ensure AR and AP functions to achieve optimum working capital management levels
- Cashflow management, work with Group Treasury for loan set up and withdraw where necessary
- Maintain efficient and cost effective legal structure, liquidating redundant entities where necessary
- Analyse company operations to pinpoint opportunities and areas that need to be reorganized down-sized, or eliminated
- Supervise investment of funds, work with banks and/or investment bankers to raise additional capital as required for expansion
- Assure protection for the assets of the business through internal control, internal auditing, and ensuring proper insurance coverage
- Estimate requirements for capital, land, buildings, etc.
- Oversee finance / accounting departments + related functions for the country
- Hand on training to team members
- Build up policies and standard operation process (continuous improvement).
- Take part in accounting system and e-invoice implementation (continuous improvement).
- To be partner with business to support on finance effective and compliance.
Bachelor degree in accounting or finance with minimum 10 years experiences in accounting firm and/or multinational company, ACCA/VCPA (preferable)
Prefer to have experience in logistics/freight forwarding industry
Prefer to have experience to use CW1 system
Strong financial background and management skills
Good analytical skills and organizational skills
Ability to lead change and exposure to process improvement and leadership
Skills in leading, influencing and coaching others
- Self-management, sound judgment