Finance system implementation project
- Proactively participate in the project to push/ realize expected changes with minimal business impacts
- Carry out “As is” assessment, document clearly business requirements
- Coordinate/participate in the new Finance system/solution selection process which meet not just current need but future company growth plan.
- Support Senior Finance Transformation Manager to lead the implementation, work with Finance and across function teams (especially IT) to ensure finance system integration with Con Cung ERP is smooth and, manual intervention / bookings are minimized.
After Finance system go-live, this position will be the main responsible
- Making sure new system(s)/ way of working, procedures are embedded in daily operations, trained and run as expected.
- Continuously drive process automations/ validate if subsequence changes initiatives (either system or way of working) are needed and coordinate with relevant parties to make it happened. Change needs to be well documented and trained again to all relevant business persons.
- Support Senior Finance Transformation Manager to build necessary capabilities within Finance function to support company growth
Project and business’ initiatives:
- Participate in and/ or support Senior Finance Transformation Manager to lead company’s or Finance department’ initiatives in order to bring in positive (either strategic or operational) changes for the organization.
Being a “CHANGE AGENT” - driving changes to “status quo” business practice for better integration, efficiency and controls
End-to-End Process Improvements: suggest, and/ or liaise with other people and/or functions in order to drive process improvements via a) more automation, b) simplified processes & policies, c) driving “right” controls within organization
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) & Policy documentation:
- Be the champion for all Finance’s (and company wise where relevant) SOP documentation,
- Make sure SOP and Policy are up-to-dated and presented to in an understandable way to everyone within the organization
- SOP & policy training and communication: provide clear communication and training to all relevant persons
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC
- Demonstrate ability to challenge “status quo” and drive step changes for an organization
- Good people leadership and interpersonal skill
- Possess a logical thinking, and ability to document SOP & Policies in a consistent and simple-to- understand way
- English proficiency in both writing and speaking
- Ability to consult with manager and effectively make decisions with limited time and information
- Achieve results through influence, persuasion, collaboration and relationship building
Experience & other requirements
- Degree qualified in Finance and Accounting area
- Strong experience in driving changes via automation, process improvement initiatives
- Big 4 audit background preferable
- Working experience in Retail is preferable
- Member of a professional body (e.g. ACCA, CPA) is preferable