We are looking for a high caliber individual who is dynamic, analytical and innovative to join the Finance team.
- Reporting to the Loan Administration Manager, the appointee will support mainly updating/actualizing the company’s financial model and calculation of any financial ratio and preparing any financial analysis, information and reports as per the financing agreements, as well as supporting paperwork and various ad-hoc tasks as required under the financing agreements and by the company.
- The position is based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
· A recognized university degree in Business, Finance or related discipline (graduate degree preferred) with 3 to 4 years of experience in accounting or financing sector.
· Excellent financial modeling with solid analytical skills, detail-focused, and creative in problem-solving. Hands-on experience with managing a complex MS Excel-based financial model for management and financial reporting purposes is required.
· CPA or CA certified with very good knowledge on both VAS (Vietnamese Accounting Standard) and International Accounting (IFRS) while an in-depth understanding of IFRIC 12 (service concession) is highly desirable. It is expected that the candidate is required to liaise with external accounting firms/auditor in relation to IFRIC 12/IFRS matter with our chief accountant.
· Financial reporting experience with Build-Own-Transfer (BOT) project is preferred.
· Good understanding of the power/energy industry or infrastructure projects as well as project finance arrangement.
· Self-motivated, able to thrive in a cross-functional team environment and work independently
· Excellent analytical skills with the ability to master and communicate concepts quickly.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.