In this role is to ensure IC Rider Fulfilment. Take responsibility of E2E IC Recruitment Process, Lead/Pipeline Stock Management, Courier Conversion/Turnover Rate. Every issue from E2E IC Recruitment needs to have solution and development quickly
1. E2E Process Management
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process of courier management to ensure for last-mile daily operations.
- Monitor the recruitment and interviewing progress of candidates during process. Keep tracking every touch point to record in CRM system probably.
- Monitor the Conversion/Turnover Rate of all touch points including from Collecting Channel/ Source/ Working location to explore weak points and propose improvement plan.
- Follow and make report accordingly.
2. Action planning and monitor CR (conversion rate) of candidate
- Make action plans for acquiring qualified candidates not only ensuring data enrichment but also controlling conversion rate as target.
- Conduct daily primary scanning CV to filter only good and qualified candidates for recruitment pipeline.
- Conduct fulfilment management: coordinate with cross functions (eg: Hub, Route, FM…) to understand their demand of IC fulfilment and timing schedule of onboarding for her/his own planning as well for preparing the readiness of candidate as necessary.
- Make planning of candidate data or pipeline shall be updated by weekly/monthly/quarterly and reflecting the actual demand of cross functions as Hub/Route/FM…
3. Admin task:
- Update and follow up the Recruitment Dashboard report by daily, weekly, monthly
- Conduct IC management account on system together with completing procedures for IC onboarding stating in SOP as a part of individual KPI.
• Have 02 years in mass recruitment, strong at sourcing/ screening & shortlisted skills. Have solid experience in HRBP or mass recruitment is a plus.
• Ability to build up a network to enrich database of candidate;
• Ability to delivery clear communication/message in brief to candidate and compose advertisements that capture the essence of company’s requirements;
• Data analysis, digital literacy, collaboration; communication, critical thinking;
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS office suite;
• High level interpersonal skills, negotiation skills;
• Excellent interviewing and assessment skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and travels as required.