· Achieve production plan according assigned production schedule with high quality and target quantity.
· Supervise over the preparation area to maintain daily production and job completions. Compliance with safety and quality of products procedure.
· Receive production plan from Production Supervisor; supervise and assign blasting & Painting team to work details.
· Supervise and participate in mixing paints and matching colors; inspect surfaces cleanliness and readiness for painting.
· Understand about metal surface cleaning and painting processing. Can arrange suitable equipment and method with each job and always find solution for quality and productivity improvement.
· Monitor the daily production output to ensure that is meets the Company’s and Customer’s standards and specification and other applicable codes.
· Control the lost factor of painting as much as possible.
· Follow up on Quality Standards: Authorized to sign NCR reports raised by QC, Co-operate with QC to check, fix mistake and make sure the products meet quality requirement, close NCR (if any).
· Ensure and follow up job schedule delivery
· Supervise and ensure implementation of safety policy during working of worker.
· Keep and maintain equipment, tools which were distributed to do the job, respond for machine & report machine problems.
· Manpower to maintain full working capacity on all machines, report all machine breakdowns.
· Propose performance appraisal and review worker to Production Manager/ Supervisor.
· Submit recording data to production clerk to make sure the report will submit correctly and on time.
· Maintain the ISO, 5S system as well as filling document in section.
· Making daily Production report and record material consumption.
· Initiate and develop new methods of improving the quality and productivity.
· College or University Degree of Mechanical Engineering or related
· Knowledge about painting application and blasting
· At least 03 year experiences working as same position.
· Able to use computer and to communicate in English is preferable.
· Can read technical drawing well.
· Strong leadership skill.
· Good communication and negotiation skill.
· Ability to make estimates for materials and time requirements