A. Software Development
- Build the appearance and user-interface of the bank’s digital platforms, ensuring a seamless digital interface from a customer’s point of view.
- Be responsible for the digital platform’s user-facing code and the architecture of the user experience, working closely with designers to bring wireframes from development to delivery
- Collaborate with back end developers and UI/UX designers to improve usability.
- Actively provide recommendations and codified solutions to influence the design of the platform.
- Be responsible for determining the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design and ensuring the web design is optimized for mobile pages
- Maintain and constantly improve website developed while optimizing application for smooth application usage.
B. Software Documentation
- Work closely with tribe and squad members to translate business requirements into technical design documents.
- Review and implement technical requirement documents by coding flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and guides for the program.
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
- Ownership mindset with a focus on getting things fixed, not simply discovered
- A self-starter who thrives in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial thinking and innovation
- Believes in the non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team