Ø Customer care services:
- Warmly receiving/welcoming customers either in direct contact or via telephone.
- Providing high quality services to customers by receiving and responding their inquiries skillfully and professionally.
- Providing operations services (receiving insurance proposals, collecting premiums, data registration, carrying out policy services…) promptly, effectively and within agreed services standard.
- Cooperating with Operations Team in Head Office to implement all operations processes efficiently and effectively to provide end policy services to external customers as guided in Operations Manual and other documents updated from time to time.
Ø Agency admin support:
- Support the agency administration in preparing all documents related to agents such as handling FC/UM/DM working applications, distributing documents as AA’s request.
- Manage the ordering, storage, distribution, selling and reporting of promotional gifts in compliance with the Promotional Gift Procedures.
Ø Premium Control:
- Managing and maintaining accurate reports of the distribution of Premium Receipt Books to agents. Coordinate with Premium Control and the Sales team in regular auditing to ensure the right usage of Premiums Receipt Books.
- Controlling petty cash, prepare expenses claims, submit invoices and provide appropriate reports to Finance Department in accordance with the Finance Manual and company procedures.
Ø Office administration:
- Manage office supplies, office facilities as well as fixed assets and office inventory.
- Receiving and transferring all calls to relevant person. Promptly taking message if the receiver is not available.
- Perform general administrative tasks, reception work, take care of first–aid box at branch
- Ensure company’s properties, sideboards & office sanitary are in good order; to be in charge of informing to Sales and GA if any damage of company belongings arise.
- Ensure all correspondence to be distributed/sent correctly & in a timely manner
- Work closely with the local sales force in a team based environment.
- Contribute to maintain professional office environment by ensuring compliance with company policies (labor regulations, office rules, dress policies, etc.)
- Positively recommend changes in workflow to increase service quality, decrease paperwork & turn-around time.
- Assure smooth work at CS counters & deliver best service to clients/FCs.
- Perform other tasks as assigned from time to time
Job Requirements (Yêu cầu tuyển dụng)
Knowledge & Experience
- Good clerical work experience.
- Good customer services experience, esp. at frontline
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness. Work in an organized manner.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Effective communication skills: writing, speaking and listening.
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt to the company working environment.
- Ability to contribute to a productive work environment: positive, team-oriented, customer-oriented.
Qualification (Yêu cầu bản thân)
- Graduated University/ College.
Skills (Kỹ năng)
- Maintain a clear reporting line with line manager.
- Work closely with the Customer Services team and a wide range of other departments for daily processing.
- Support all internal/ external customers in daily services.
- Ensure that all transactions are handled promptly and effectively.
- Ensure provision of customer focused services within agreed timeframes and standards while maintaining company standards/policies.