Đây là vị trí Trưởng nhóm/Giám sát nhân viên cấp dưới Lễ tân/chăm sóc khách hàng tại Phòng khám Đa khoa Quốc tế
Yêu cầu ứng viên Tiếng Anh thành thạo, có thể làm ca (luân phiên trong tháng cách nhau vì bộ phận ~20 NV, ca sớm nhất đi làm lúc 7h sáng, muộn nhất về lúc 10h tối).
Chi tiết công việc trao đổi cụ thể hơn trong buổi phỏng vấn.
• Greet patients, advice patients of consultation fees, after hour’s charges, Public holiday charges & specialist services & charges. Obtain insurance information & any other necessary data, make sure every patient is treated; monitor & ensure an efficient flow of patient in/out including consultation, nurse triage, imaging, lab test, pharmacy and cashier.
• Answer multiple-line phones, emails, Zalo, WhatsApp, use booking online, traditional booking in order to ensure effective use of doctor and patient time, reschedule, cancel appointments, response to patients’ questions and provide accurate information when requested. Make sure that patients are provided advance information pertinent to visit (i.e., co-pays due, bringing insurance cards, arriving early for registration/check-in, etc.)
• Inform patients’ on-time on any changes of schedule.
• Liaise with doctors, nursing staff, insurance claims department and coordinate with other facilities.
• Translate/ Interpret for doctors and patients when needed.
• Process payment and issue/correct/modify/cancel invoices.
• Explain practice arrangements and requirements for new and existing patients; give new patients the “new patient package”.
• Manage requests for home / hotel visits as part of emergency call service, including all relevant information. Deal efficiently in timely manner with emergency situations.
• Ensure that all patient interactions are dealt with confidentially and any confidential paperwork is dealt with in accordance with practice protocol.
• Ensure patients have access to any relevant leaflets & support services in relating to their hospitalization.
• Be the front line of customer service; take initiative to resolve problems of unsatisfied patients in order to enhance the patient experience satisfaction.
• Support the necessary procedures for medical staff to transport emergency patients inside Viet Nam and abroad by all means of emergency by road and by air.
• Assist with necessary procedures at the airport for the privilege of patient direct boarding.
• Responsible for listening and answering the clinic's hotline at night as duty roster assigned by the head of the department.
- Holder of a diploma or equivalent degree.
- Customer relation/interaction background would be an advantage.
- At least three years’ experience in customer relation/interaction, preferably at Foreign Service companies or in the healthcare/service industry.
Key Capabilities & Skills
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to handle conflicts.
- Ability to work well under pressure and work in shift.
- Positive attitude, able to be multi-tasked.
- Well-groomed, pleasant outlook is a plus.