- Ensures that garment samples conform to corporate specifications / requirements by conducting fit & pattern evaluations, as defined by client’s needs.
- Working method should be easy to understand.
- Actively engaged with provide technical advice & guidance to merchants/ QA Team to ensure that samples meet defined standards.
- Responsible for fit & construction risk management.
- Need to solve all sort of quality problems in cutting, sewing and finishing.
- Work with QA team to improve quality in the areas of sewing and construction,
- Knowledge of fabric constructions and fabric behaviors
- Capable to handle all types of office management software like, office XP, Gerber, CAD.
- fitting, pattern and grading, resolve technical issues and provides suggestions.
- Maintenance and implementation adherence of Fit related SOPs.
- Capable of all types of fashion pattern, specially in woven top.
· Bachelor’s degree in textile, fashion or related discipline preferred.
· Sound knowledge in garment construction with minimum 5 years managerial experience, exposure in pattern making and subject matter expert well versed to understand and explain pattern corrections to vendor fit technicians.
· Strong leadership skills, proactive problems solving and manage multiple challenges effectively.
· Proven ability influencing and making decisions cross-functionally in a matrix environment where speed and cultural sensitivity is crucial.
· Good in spoken & written English.
· Capable to handle all types of office management software like, office XP, Gerber, CAD.