- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Annual Leave
- Transaction with the banks of the company’s account
- Preparing tax reports for every month, quarter and year, submit to the related organizations. Beside performing tax finalization.
- Following, paying and controling receivables and payables
- Provided General Ledger support and analysis inclusive of period-end financial close responsibilities.
- Maintained accurate and current accounting sub-ledger which accurately reflect-ed the company's transactional reality through the timely posting of all required items.
- Ensured that all transactions are correctly reflected in the ledger on a company basis.
- Prepared accurate and timely month end reporting in compliance with corporate and country requirements.
- Responsible for monthly review of journal entries and account rec-onciliation on a timely basis and applying all required controls.
- Assisted with financial statements/reporting to ensure completeness and accuracy of results as loaded into Accounting system
- Responsible for monthly variation analysis and explanation of accounts balances.
- Reported, analyzed and troubleshoot GL expense accounts.
- Lead the controlling function.
- Accounting systems, policies and procedures
- Internal controls, policy compliance and asset safeguarding
- Ensure and supervise all activities of Accounting and Finance team would be in safe and effective.
- Prepared and controled Budget.
- Other tasks will be assigned by leader from time to time
1. Education background and working experience:
- BSc/ BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Expert knowledge of VAS, including at least 3 year’s experience at the similar position
- Understanding of financials for manufacturing factory, including cash flows.
- Variance analysis for balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement
- Very familiar with taxes: VAT, CIT, PIT, WHT and TP etc.
- Strong working knowledge of detailed financial date analysis
- Experience in manufacturing company is a plus
- In – depth knowledge of accounting standards and industry regulations
2. Skill ：
- Excellent communication and cooperation skill.
- Good in oral and written English.
- Well-adapted to tough reporting deadlines and able to work under time pressure
- Ability to work in a team
3. Main knowledge:
- Accountant/ Finance relevant field.
- Master knowledge of SAP FI/CO would be a plus.
- Working time: working time : Mon- Friday ( 8:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m)
- Benefit: Công ty có xe đưa rước từ HCM, Bình Dương, Đồng Nai