- Annual Leave
- Record data to accounting systems timely & correctly
- In charge of all payments for the company. Check and confirm AR & AP transaction
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
- Cash and bank reconciliation.
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable and work closely with the Restaurant to ensure that revenues and receivables in system are recorded timely and accurately.
- Perform the processing of expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries.
- Prepare monthly financial report, quarterly review,etc..
- Prepare monthly management report as GM required.
- Prepare cash flow as requirements.
· Prepare tax report (VAT, FCT, CIT),regulatory statistics report
· Work with Tax authority, Auditing company, Parent company if necessary.
- Assist the Chief Accountant with the daily, monthly and year-end operations of the Accounting/ Finance Department
- Other assigned ad-hoc duties when required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required, Chief Accountant certificate is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of working experience as General accountant position or same level.
- Strong accounting background.
- Having experience in F&B is a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge in accounting and tax.
- Good analytical skills and organizational skills.
- Experience with accounting system, strong computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- English: Able to communicate in English both oral and written
- Hard-working, Honesty, Self-responsibility. Able to work under pressure.
25 - 35