- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
1. Performing accounting operations
- Handling and accounting of accounting transactions arising in business activities of the company.
- Collecting, processing and storing legal and valid invoices and vouchers and accounting.
- Periodically compare, balance, and distribute input and output VAT between the financial statements and statements.
- Check the balance between detailed and general accounting data.
- Monthly and quarterly prepare VAT and PIT declarations and use of invoices.
- Pay provisional CIT if any.
2. Prepare periodical financial statements and tax finalization:
- Prepare periodic financial reports, finalize CIT and PIT on an annual basis or upon request.
- Pay license tax and other types of state budget (if any).
3. Other jobs as assigned by the company
- Female, 30-35
- Over 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Graduated from University with major in Accounting, Auditing, Finance - Banking.
- Experience in Real Estate, Retail, Commercial, Construction
- Logical thinking, ability to analyze and synthesize.
- Proficient in the use of accounting software and office computers.
- Careful, honest, transparent, responsible, able to work under high pressure.
- Good English communication
30 Mil - 35 Mil