- Incentive bonus
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Account Receivable and Payable
- Issue, control Debit note, Red invoice
- Checking legal invoices from suppliers
- Follow up on the outstanding
- Follow up the settlement schedule to provider, supplier
- Prepare and submit settlement document and schedule for approval
- Follow and control the petty cash, advance payment
- Making payment request
- Review contract
- Follow and control the bank account, bank transaction
- Prepare and check monthly bank, cash reconciliation statements
- Prepare and submit Daily Bank and Cash report in accordance with prescribed internal audit procedures
- Prepare and upload data of Cash, Debts, Cash flow, Income statement, Balance sheet to accounting system.
- Prepare for monthly and quarterly closing report.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Tax reports such as VAT, PIT, FCT
- Finalization PIT
- Prepare and propose for Financial report in according to Tax requirement
- Filling documents.
- Work Tax Office, internal and external auditor(s).
- Report to Director and chief accountant
- Check and prepare document to settle salary, allowance, commission, benefits (SI, HI, UI…) as company policy for employees
- Making tax code for staff
- Control the company property, assets
- Review and checking condition contract
- Order consumable for office
- Make database vendor information and management
- Summary contracts
- As assignment from BOD and chief accountant
- 5 years related experience
- Strong understanding of financial and accounting system
- Graduated from University, major in Accounting, Financing, Auditing, MBA, ACCA CFA are preferred
- Good command of English is desirable.
Office: Building ICON4 - De La Thanh Street - Lang Thuong Ward– Dong Da District, Ha Noi
Working Hour: 8:00AM – 5:30PM / 5 days a week
Salary & Benefit: Negotiable (Basic salary + Allowances + Incentive + Other benefits)
- Probationary period: 2 months