- Employee Shuttle
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Under supervision of the Senior Financial Accounting Manager, provide financial analytical assistance and oversight to general ledger (GL) financial accounting functions
- Provided General Ledger support and analysis inclusive of period-end financial close responsibilities.
- Maintained accurate and current accounting sub-ledger which accurately reflected the company's transactional reality through the timely posting of all required items.
- Ensured that all transactions are correctly reflected in the ledger on a company basis.
- Prepared accurate and timely month end reporting in compliance with corporate and country requirements.
- Responsible for monthly review and approval of journal entries and account reconciliation on a timely basis and applying all required controls.
- Assisted with financial statements/reporting to ensure completeness and accuracy of results as loaded into Accounting system
- Responsible for monthly variation analysis and explanation of accounts balances.
- Reported, analyzed and troubleshoot GL expense accounts.
- Participated in the knowledge transfer and training of finance activities.
- Supported the bottom-up review process for the new financial operating model implemented in company.
- Assisted on the documentation and the transition of the general ledger activities.
- Lead the controlling function and GL accounting team
- Accounting systems, policies and procedures
- Internal controls, policy compliance and asset safeguarding
- Solve unstructured problems in a fast-paced environment
- Team development
- Ensure and supervise all activities of GL team would be in safe and effective.
- Other tasks will be assigned by leader from time to time
- Expert knowledge of VAS, including at least 5 years’ experience in general ledger, financial statement preparation, and month end adjusting entries
- Experience with fully integrated accounting systems
- Previous experience managing and developing a team of professionals
- Understanding of standard costing methodology
- Understanding of financials for manufacturing factory, including cash flows
- Variance analysis for balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement
- Able to work with all levels of management and factory personnel
- Account reconciliation in a fully integrated accounting system
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Very familiar with taxes: VAT, CIT, PIT, WHT and TP etc.
- Self-motivated individual who can work with limited supervision
- Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP is valuable
- Education in Accounting and Finance
- Understanding of necessary controls for safeguarding assets and proper accounting records
- Able to work in VSIP II, located in Binh Duong