You will get benefit:
· Competitive salary
· 13th month salary
· Performance bonus 2 times/year
· Annual salary review
· Health insurance for the employee, employees’ spouse, children, parents-in-law with a sum insured up to 162 million/year/person
· Annual company trip
· Shuttle car from Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Bien Hoa
· Month birthday gift from Trade Union
· Gifts on special occasions (ex: women’s day, ,…)
· Bonus on public holidays: International labor’s day, Independent’s day…
· Seniority bonus up to 15 mil
· 12 annual leaves/year + 11 public holidays/year
Working time: Mon - Fri (7:30 - 16:30)
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities
1. Assist the Facilities Manager in all aspects of project implementation as needed.
2. Support the Facilities Manager with external contacts as needed.
3. Manage the Security access-control database in conjunction with the Security Contractor.
4. Manage the Maintenance Request system, including receiving work request, assigning work orders, entering system data and providing the overall system administration.
5. Provide administrative support to the Facilities team.
6. Assist facilities staff in purchasing and payment requests for parts, supplies, and materials.
7. Set up, maintain, and organize department's central files, information, and filing.
8. Supervise and train safety to contractors as needed.
9. Coordinate all Facilities activities, work direction, and support systems.
10. Represent the Facilities Department in inter-departmental meetings to support and facilitate communication and action between departments.
11. Responsible for all Pantry Items.
12. Support and Assist HSE officers
13. Support facility staffs to keep track and manage trashes and the recycling.
14. Other tasks asigned by Manager
1. At least 1 year experience related to Facility/General Affairs/Building/Admin
2. Bilingual in English and Vietnamese (spoken and written) required.
3. Microsoft Suite of products including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
5. Demonstrated Customer service excellence.
College Degree or above major in related field.