- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Annual Leave
I. Human Resources: Be in charge of all Human Resources-related tasks of iSMART Company
- Make probation contract, labor contract, service contract as required
- Ensure conducting employee evaluation before signing the contract according to each type of contract and the internal regulations of the Company.
- Update changes related to contracts, Labor Law to advise employees, colleagues and line manager.
2. Social insurance:
- Make registration for participation and handle the benefits of social insurance for employees
- Track the participation, deduct and pay social insurance according to monthly salary
- Prepare payment records, check social insurance periodically according to the instructions of relevant agencies and departments
- Calculate benefits and compensations policies for employees (staff, teachers ...) accurately, adequately and sufficiently
- Update changes in salary and income of employees adequately and promptly
- Update state regulations related to salary, advise employees and line managers on salary-related issues
- Implement registration procedures, and change income and salary regulations at authorized state agencies
4. Personal Income Tax:
- Make a summary of annual income, taxable income, personal income tax and annual salary deductions of employees
- Register personal income tax number, registration documents for dependents, and dependent tax number as soon as it arises.
- Instruct the employees to register their dependents in a timely and responsible manner
- Prepare files and documents related to PIT for inspection and audit and at the request of authorized state agencies.
5. Trade Union:
- Set up profile to join labor union according to the regulations of the state and the leader of the unit
- Deduct monthly fee for joining the labor union
- Perform periodic reporting procedures as prescribed and requested by the manager
6. Employee exist procedure:
- Conduct employee exist procedure properly and fully when arising
- Create, modify, and supplement the employee exist procedure and related forms.
II. Recruitment assistance:
- Perform recruitment-related tasks when required.
III. Internal activities of HR Dept:
- Organize internal activities of the Company: team Building, event, birthday, ...
IV. Participate in drawing up processes, internal rules and regulations of the Company:
- Create, adjust and supplement processes, regulations and regulations on HR and benefits for employees at the unit.
- Restore employees' records and contracts in both hard and soft files on time.
- Make sure to receive personal records of employees in full as prescribed.
- Perform other expertise-relevant tasks which are assigned by the line manager.
- Graduated from university in Human Resource Management or majors related to Human Resources, Management,….
- At least three years of experience in this position
- Good at English Communication Skill, Microsoft Office
- Friendly and professional English working environment
- Policy on social insurance, health insurance and other benefits according to the Labor Law and the Company Regulations.
- Well complete all assigned tasks KPI after two-month probation