- Responsible for all the graphic visuals, designs and concepts (event visual materials, backdrop, standee, poster, banner, mobile app layout, website layout…)
- Support Creative planning manager in working with account team to debrief from clients’ needs: key visuals, key messages and other branding materials
- Acknowledge of up-to-date interaction, design and production techniques relevant to client’s industry as assigned by Creative planning manager and adapt to real objects of real campaigns.
- Participate actively in the brainstorming sessions and processes to produce ideas aligned with umbrella concepts.
- Get feedbacks and evaluation from account team and client to enhance visual services
- Follow through the projects from beginning to the end ensuring the highest quality standards.
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 years of experience graphic design or exhibition industries.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Creative individual with good design sense.
- Excellent time management with a proven ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
(Ứng viên gửi kèm CV & Portfolio của bản thân)