- Deep Learning (with focus on computer vision problems)
- Reinforcement Learning
- Bayesian Optimization, Gaussian Processes
- Unsupervised Learning in the context of various SoC big data / optimization
problems (e.g., minimize chip power, area).
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and
- Take charge of the Technical Leader.
- Ability to communicate directly with clients and present the results of the work
in a clear and concise manner, which earns the trust of clients.
- Participate in pre-sales and make suggestions to customers (AI / ML projects)
- Be able to propose and implement a specific solution which is a technical
solution for customers.
- Age：24 - 30
- Education level：Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Language： English or Japanese
- No. of experienced year： 1 years experience with Python/Machine Learning/ TensorFlow
- Strong passion for big data and data science
- Required 1+ year experience with the following areas: Python, TensorFlow,
Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Knowledge of Deep Learning, hand-on experience with CNN is a plus.
- Experience implementing machine learning & analytics algorithms in
classification, OCR, NLP is a plus.
- An amazing team player most important!
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good English or Japanese is plus.
- Learn and participate in courses organized by the company to support their capacity development.
- Support for training costs, certification exams, opportunities for training,
professional development, lunch support.
- Fun and enjoyable environment
- Professional working environment and having chance to work with foreign colleagues.
- We offer courses for you to upgrade your skills
- Opportunity to go onsite at the brand office of the company in Japan
- 13th month salary and others attractive bonus
- Consider increasing annual salary by proficiency
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance in accordance with the current law.
- Frequent team-building activities and annual company trip.