MUST HAVE: EXPERIENCE ON LAW
• Ensure targets are met through quick, effective and accurate collection activities that provide the lowest risk of loss.
• Complete all forms of contact and engagement with accounts overdue – phone, letter, field work and other appropriate actions necessary
• Complete all forms of representation for TFS in enforcement – voluntary surrender, repossession, court/government appearance and other appropriate actions necessary
• Complete all internal/external periodic report (monthly/quarterly)
• Assist improve TFS performance through management reporting, portfolio delinquency analysis, policy and procedure development, systems development and training/communication related to collection and default management activities
• Ensure the collection activities are in compliance with internal and external requirements;