Earable® Neuroscience US is a deep tech company delivering scalable, human-centric solutions that improve the everyday experience – from deep sleep to all-day focus. Earable® invented FRENZ™ - the world’s first consumer brainband that can measure and stimulate brain activity with clinical precision, so you can sleep more deeply, find sharper focus, and unlock the true potential of your brain. It is the recipient of multiple scientific awards and holds 15 patents globally.
● Drive concept investigation, component comparison, design architecture, thorough testing and successful product integration of Earable’s electronic technologies into various end products.
● Work together with cross-functional teams in the USA and Vietnam while providing them necessary, testing and debugging support.
● Partner closely with Firmware, Mechanical Engineering as well as with Industrial Design.
● Utilize schematic and layout tools (like Altium) to guide as well as verify various PCB layout, gerbers and stack-up studies.
● Prototype, bring-up, and debug as needed on a project-by-project basis.
● Develop and document appropriate architecture design with version control as well as various debug efforts, with attention to detail.
● Review, influence, and challenge system performance decisions with new ideas.
● Keep current with cutting edge electronics and wearable technology trends and vendor roadmaps.
● Work closely with the business development team and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments.
OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS
● Contribution to a Vietnamese product that can conquer global market
• Opportunity to learn and develop, chance to companion with a potential company
• Clear policy of performance review, awards and promotion
• Full salary during probation period
• Free lunch at office, free motorbike parking
• Paid leave: 12 day off annually
• Activities: Teambuilding, happy lunch, happy hour and many interesting cultural activities
• Health care: Annual health check
• Insurance: Social insurance, health insurance
• Working hour: Mon-Fri 8.00 AM - 6.00 PM
● Experience in wireless and wearable electronic technologies with end-end product support.BS or higher in Electronic, Computer or related engineering fields.
● Deep knowledge of analog, digital and power electronics.
● Strong analytical skills and ability to guide critical decisions.
● Must be highly motivated, self-starter with innovation and integrity