First Alliances' client:
As a result of our continued growth and expansion, we are looking for a Sales Account Manager responsible for identifying and closing new enterprise business and nurturing existing customers across the public, academic and private healthcare sector in Vietnam.
· At least 5-8 years proven enterprise sales experience selling complex services/solutions to C-level stakeholders and influencers
· Experience of selling Healthcare IT/solutions, or knowledge of the Hospital/Healthcare market would be advantageous
· Excellent communication, written, verbal and presentation skills - able to formulate ideas and opinions in a clear, understandable manner
· Confident and able to deal with customers at any level, and to demonstrate/present the value of products to a diverse, target audience and how they may make a difference to their hospital, institution or users
· Proven ability to build, develop and maintain a wide number of business relationships and leverage off those to develop new opportunities
· Commercially aware and be fully conversant with the healthcare market.
· Self-motivated - able to work autonomously and manage your day/work load effectively
· Strong sales planning, forecasting and pipeline management skills
· Fluent in English– written, reading and spoken.
· Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as a general understanding of a CRM system such as Salesforce.com
· Willing and able to travel within the territory (up to 70%) and to International sales meetings and conferences (3-4 per year)
· Owns a car that can be used for work purposes and possess a valid driving license (Preferred)
In return, we offer the opportunity to join a highly successful, growing, market-leading organisation with a strong mission and values, as well as a competitive salary and excellent benefits.