Earable® Neuroscience US is a deep tech company delivering scalable, human-centric solutions that improve the everyday experience – from deep sleep to all-day focus. Earable® invented FRENZ™ - the world’s first consumer brainband that can measure and stimulate brain activity with clinical precision, so you can sleep more deeply, find sharper focus, and unlock the true potential of your brain. It is the recipient of multiple scientific awards and holds 15 patents globally.
● Collaborative with the project team to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, and troubleshoot issues.
● Provide the testing approach, develop the automation test strategy, testing framework, build automated testing tools and scripts for driving application tests.
● Define, develop, implement, and maintain the automation test scripts.
● Participate in review of project requirements to understand test objectives, to provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
● Design the test case, writing the automation scripts.
● Provide training and mentoring to test automation engineers. This includes conducting code reviews, training test automation engineers on new coding and testing methodologies, guidelines, and best practices.
● Contribute to the building of continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing Process improvement activities
OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS
● Contribution to a Vietnamese product that can conquer global market
● Work with coolest technologies and hardware integration
● Clear policy of performance review, awards and promotion
● Full salary during probation period
● Free lunch at office, free motorbike parking
● Paid leave: 12 day off annually
● Activities: Teambuilding, happy lunch, happy hour and many interesting cultural activities
● Health care: Annual health check
● Insurance: Social insurance, health insurance
● Working hour: Mon-Fri 8.00 AM - 6.00 PM
● Experience with different kinds of Test automation frameworks and automated testing approaches
● Have 2+ years of experience in automation testing for mobile applications.
● Experience with at least 1 programming language Java, Python
● Experience in Performance Testing and Security Testing
● Experience in working with the CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Action, or equivalent)
NICE TO HAVE:
● ISTQB Certificate or equivalence.
● Experience in testing with AI and Big Data systems
● Good English communication